Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What do you think of CHI flat irons?

I want to buy my daughter one for her birthday. She has really thick curly and dry hair and she used to use the True-Ceramic-Pro flat iron everyday which worked well, but it recently broke.





I've heard little about CHI and was hoping you could share some of your opinions on the product and whether or not it would be good for those with curly %26amp; dry hair.


Thank you!What do you think of CHI flat irons?
it supppppperrrr cool :D


i love it


i have thick hair too


my mom bought it for me


since then i'm in love with it :D


u should deffinitely buy one for ur daughter she'll love it!!!! :DWhat do you think of CHI flat irons?
i have thick dry curly hair and I love my chi. It is the best hair product I have. The only concern is that it can get very hot, so you have to be careful. They do come with a temperature control so that you can monitor how hot it gets. I make sure to use a leave in conditioner. Before my chi I had to blow dry my hair and then flat iron it, but now i can air dry then use the iron to flatten it. So the combo of ceramic plates and not having to blow dry has really helped to improve the condition of my hair when I iron it alot.





Joe's wife
I can't really tell you, because I just bought it from ebay, I haven't recieved it yet :D


My friend has a CHI and I tried it once and it ROCKS!


If you're buying it as a present, buy the red one with hearts on it, looks cool. http://cgi.ebay.com/CHI-Special-LIMITED-鈥?/a>
My friend has one and she loves it. I have some iron from Japan that I love. Just be prepared to fork out $120-$180 for one but it should last forever.
TIHGht!
It totally rocks! (I have wildly out of control hair)
Curly and thick hair mostly. It works THE BEST ever! It works perfect on me :D
The CHI can be considered one of the most versatile Hairstyling Irons on the market today.


The CHI's ergonomic design allows the user to flip hair up or curl it under with a twist of the wrist. The CHI is ideal for straightening and smoothing the hair while the ceramic plates seal in natural moisture. It's great to use prior to a Dry Haircut. The ceramic coated paddles help prevent scorching hair color and helps reduce styling product build-up.


Featuring an extra long swivel cord to prevent tangling, the CHI has a concealed on-off switch inside the handle to prevent accidentally turning the unit off when in use. The heat paddles are recessed from the edges to prevent skin burns. Will automatically heat up in less than 10 seconds.
no idea but GHD are amazing
They are really expensive $127 @ Target, but they are supposed to be the best!
That's funny you ask because I was just looking at them... unfortunately I can't give you any first hand advice, but I dont suggest spending so much money on a hair straightener. They are around $140 and I have the next step down (i think) which is like $45... BIG difference. Think about this: How much difference will it really make? Not that much...
i guess they okay

No comments:

Post a Comment