Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Who carries chi flat irons?

Sally Beauty Supply or your local upscale salon. I'd also check eBay. There's probably deals on them online, too.





It's funny that this is in the golf category. :DWho carries chi flat irons?
Try Sally Beauty Supply or any beauty salon in your area (might be more expensive in a salon though). I don't know if there are any where you live. I live in florida. There is a generic version of the Chi that is way cheaper and works just as good, it is called GVP (generic value products) and it says on the box it is the generic version of the CHI. I've had mine for a few years and it still works as good as it did 3 yrs ago.Who carries chi flat irons?
Is that made by Callaway? I think you can find them at Golf USA if I'm no mistaken. You can get them in pink or light blue depending on your favorite color. I don't think they are PGA compliant though.
I carry one in my bag all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment