Saturday, March 13, 2010

What kind of CHI flat iron should I get?

Okay everyone has been telling me that I should get a CHI. If so, what kind? Is any kind okay? Can it be: White Shimmer 1 Inch Ceramic Flat Iron? My hair is cut short now and it's layered. I want a straightener that wont break easily and will straighten long and short hair. this chi is 99 dollars... so yeah is it fine? oh btw my hair is kind of thick!What kind of CHI flat iron should I get?
- My hair isn't short but I own 2 Chi Flat Irons.


- I have the Pink Limited Edition and its about 1' .


- So since it 1' it straighten long and short hair and gets your roots .


- The price is a little high ($115) but I think it's worth it .


- Honestly I got it because it was pink and I cant lie .


- My other one is Chi Volumizing Iron .


- It helps make your layers look so must better .


* Hope this helped *

No comments:

Post a Comment