Friday, March 12, 2010

Since I use my CHI flat iron 6 days a week, is it impossible to avoid split ends?

Sigh, I know how horrible it is that I straighten my hair that often. (I use heat spray though) :p But anyway, Is it impossible to avoid split ends with my constant straightening? If it is possible to avoid split ends, what product do I use?Since I use my CHI flat iron 6 days a week, is it impossible to avoid split ends?
This used to happen to me (except I straighten my hair everyday... what? It looks good!), but now I use the Sunsilk Hydra TLC collection. Shampoo, conditioner, and this cream you put on after your shower/bath that helps condition split ends and protects hair. It works so well! Here's a picture of what it looks like (just to make everything easier =D )...


http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/5509/鈥?/a>


Hope this helped and good luck with your hair!Since I use my CHI flat iron 6 days a week, is it impossible to avoid split ends?
you should really be only straightening it 3-4 times a week max.





Don't wash your hair everyday- its horrible for your hair, ad the more you wash it, the more you need to straighten it, the more your hair dies.





Other than not washing your hair daily, you should also use a deep conditioner once a week, and a leave in conditioner every other day too.





I recommend the Biologe and TIGI prodcuts, because they tend to work really well.





Try to stay away from products like Pantene- they contain loads of wax and alcohol, which dulls out your hair and dries it





here are a few products i really like:


http://www.folica.com/Matrix_Biolage__d4鈥?/a>


http://www.folica.com/Matrix_Biolage__d2鈥?/a>


http://www.folica.com/TIGI_Bed_Head_E_d2鈥?/a>





good luck!
Actually if you iron it 6 days a week you are damaging your hair even more. this is causing your spit ends. My advise is that you iron your hair only on sunday nights ( 2 get ready 4 the week) and maybe on Wednesday just in case.
6 days a week sounds like too much.


sorry but if you keep straightening your hair


like that its gunna be pretty much impossible to


avoid it. all i could say is to use heat protectant


spray and deep condition and of course get your


hair trimmed!


:)
You can't avoid it with straightening your hair that much. You should make sure you deep condition your hair pretty often though. Make sure you trim your hair too.
i straighten my hair 5 days a week buh ive never gotten split ends.





%26gt;.%26lt;





and i dont use heat spray.








and my hair is fine.weird.
No probably not that's a lot of straightening.
No, sorry :(

No comments:

Post a Comment