Saturday, March 13, 2010

Chi flat irons...? help please?

I'm thinking about getting one but I read a lot of reviews and they say they break a lot or just stop working... is this true?


Which would you prefer a sedu or a chi?Chi flat irons...? help please?
the CHI works amazing, my friend has one but she broke hers. the GVP (which is what i have) works just as good as the CHI but it's a lot cheaper ( 60-70$) so i'd say go for the CHI if you're willing to spend a lotChi flat irons...? help please?
well, I had a chi one and suddenly it just stopped working - almost like it blew a fuse or somthing. It wouldn't stay on and it had kept emitting this horrible smell. I sent it back to the place, but they havn't gotten back to me yet. :(


maybe the sedu is better...wish id'a read about it first!!!
i got one fer christmass this year n it works finee





its like the best


it dosent break..:]
Remember a flat iron causes big problems on fine hair. You must be very carefull. Have a pro do it first.
I've had my CHI for a year and drop it A LOT. But mine still works like the day I got it :)
if you're hesitating about both of them


maybe you should try the GHD


good luck
ew straight hair is OUT!











read a fashion magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment