Saturday, March 13, 2010

Chi flat irons??????/?

I have really puffy hair after it has been washed. I wanted to know if anyone used the chi? does it work on black woman hair? Is there a place that sells them for cheap? I know they are 129 dollars in targetChi flat irons??????/?
Hi I've been a stylist for 20 years. I can tell you this.


It is not the brand of the iron that gets your hair straight, it's the temperature.


You can a good ceramic plate iron for a fraction of the cost.


Just find one that heats up to the same temperature and buy it.


Technique is als important. Flatten your hair in small sections.Make sure is is completley dry.


If you are dead set on a chi I have seen them on sale @ sally bty supply for as low as 89.99


And yes, any iron with enough heat will flatten your type of hair.Chi flat irons??????/?
They work really great, my sister in-law is an african american, and it works for the texture of her hair, she loved my CHI flat iron, so she bought one for herself. I don't think it sells any cheaper than that unless you get a good bidding rate on one from ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment