Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Where should I get a Chi Flat Iron?

Do you recommend the Chi? Where is the best place to get it from, I know you can sometimes find them on ebay but im worried about getting one and it not working. I had the generic chi (GVP) and it worked for a year and then quit working on me.Where should I get a Chi Flat Iron?
you can get one at REGIS!








they are GOOD.








I've used mine for years!








DUH!Where should I get a Chi Flat Iron?
I think you should get a Chi. They work great!


I have a Sedu, and I bought it off of folica.com. It's reliable, and you don't get a broken straightener or anything! ;]


Or you can buy them at a hair salon. Most sell Chis.


As for the brand, sorry, I'm not an expert on the different types of Chis! Sorry!


=)
Ulta the beauty supply store has a bunch of cute ones like different color and then theres the classic black and theyre at good prices
http://www.target.com/CHI-Beauty/b?ie=UT鈥?/a>
www.folica.com is a reliable website %26amp; it has EVERY hair thing there is.


so i was looking there too %26amp; friends are happy with itt/ i would get the chi from there if i were you
http://folica.com
  • sun mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment