Saturday, March 13, 2010

Chi flat irons? is it worth my money?

is the chi flat iron really that special? does it work good? and how much do they run?Chi flat irons? is it worth my money?
mine works pretty well, but it probably has to do with hair textures, to determine whether it works.Chi flat irons? is it worth my money?
They are wonderful!!! My hair is really lond and I it only took an hour and a half to flat iron witha Chi. They dont damage your hair and they make your hair silky. They range from $99 to $150. But they are worth it.
um i have one and it works great( i have REALLY thick wavy hair and it gets it pin straight) and my mom got ours for $100 at overstock.com
they aren't worth it my friend got it and it messed up her hair
well yeah i could say they pretty good but the sedu is better but a little more money so yeah get the sedu
i dont know about Chi, but i have a really good one its Wigo europe Onyx.IT has solid ceramic plates that straighten and smooth. it heats up quickly and evenly expose hair to less damaging heat ,eliminates frizz and eliminates damaging hot spot...





http://www.metrobeauty.com/cart.cfm?cart鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment