Friday, March 12, 2010

I sent back my Chi flat iron to Farouk in December, is it possible I will never see my refund or flat iron?

I am hoping that Farouk didn't just decide to keep my flat iron, because they have my only receipt.I sent back my Chi flat iron to Farouk in December, is it possible I will never see my refund or flat iron?
you shoud have sent it with a copy of the rec. not the original now yo dont have proof of purchase.


bbut call them and keep bugging them daily for it if yo dont do it forget about your refund its been to long already so call them and let them know you have not recieved your refundI sent back my Chi flat iron to Farouk in December, is it possible I will never see my refund or flat iron?
yea keep aclling them and calling them and ask to speak to a LIVE person!!
Was it a cash or credit purchase? It may take time but some store keep records of credit purchases in a paper log.
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment