Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Chi flat irons??.. DO YOU RECOMEND THEM?

i have really curly thick hair..... and i have heard really good things about chi flat irons... do u reccmoend them.. and which models do u recomend?????


THANKS SOOO MUCH%26lt;3Chi flat irons??.. DO YOU RECOMEND THEM?
Chi's are LIFE! lol. I heard that a few models had a recall because of an electrical issue. But, if you're serious about buying one, I would go with the 1/2 inch thick one... not the one with red felt on the outside (it doesn't last very long). Any of the newer models work amazingly. I would check on eBay because you can get brand new ones for half the cost in retail stores. If you're worried about the electrical issue, you could try a Paul Mitchell 1/2 inch one, they work amazing as well. And I'm pretty sure they cost a bit less. Good luck!Chi flat irons??.. DO YOU RECOMEND THEM?
I've had my Chi flat iron for 4 years and it still works great. If you think it gets too hot they have one with heat settings. If you're looking for a cheaper alternative you could get a Bio Silk flat iron it's made by the same company Chi is made by (farouk systems) and has different heat settings. Chi's and the Bio Silk irons work very well but like with any flat iron the key to successful straightening is taking small sections when flat ironing.
No i dont recomen them, they burn your hair bad! and they leave ugly bumps, they make your hair frizzy, and they are smaller which means it will take you longer! i do not recomend it no, i do recomend CurlMaster Ceramics, that is the one i have after i got rid of the chi. it rocks! i love it! its plates are golden so it makes your hair soft, it wont burn your hair as bad as the chi (and yes straightners obviously burn your hair) it works faster, it doesnt take long to heat up, maybe just a minute! i definetly recomend it.
Yes chis are great irons, they are moderately priced and have plenty of different models. I have thick wavey hair and it does get it straight fairly easily. I use the ultra chi, which is an ulta salon/ store exclusive.





As far as the best irons go, and if you can afford it, get a ghd flat iron. They are really worth every penny, but are pricey.
they are really great I have one and I have reallllllly thick curly hair. those work well after blow drying straight and also another thing thats even better is the steamer flat irons. they are called Maxi-Glide. you put distilled water (just a little) in this tiny compartment and press a button and your thick curly hair will be SILKY SMOOTH STRAIGHT! just make sure no matter what iron you use you go slow, it'll be more effective.
Yes! I have one, and I use chi products and they work so well!


I also have thick curly hair, and this flat iron I got a few months ago works really well!


The one I have is the Chi Auto-Digital Advanced Technology Wet to dry ceramic flat iron. Works amazing. I also like their Keratin mist, and there products to make sure your hair doesn't burn while your using it.


Hope I helped.


Good luck with you choice!
Yes, they do work! The ceramic heating element is much healthier for your hair than a metal flat iron. It helps maintain the moisture level as apposed to completely drying out your lovely locks :-)


Consider trying a smoothing serum like Paul Mitchell 's Super Skinny in your hair prior to using your flat iron for added frizz control and super shine!
WOW! I have the same exact kind of hair as you! Yes chi flat irons work the best! I used to have a different brand and I would have to go over sections in my hair a bunch of times! However with the chi flat iron I only have to go over it once! I highly recommend it!!!!
Chi or She?!.... Chi look crap.. design quality is attrocious, they are chunky and horrible. You need to invest in some GHD's.. they are without a doubt the best irons available on the market. im on my third set and would swear my life on them being amazing. they are expensive but worth every penny.
Chi's work very well. I have really really curly and thick hair also, and I use a chi.





Make sure that you condition your hair well when you wash it though. You don't want hair like our's to fry.





Good luck!
YES!!!!!!!!


I have one and i reccomend it to everyone I know


my mom and i both have really thick hair and hers is oober curly and we straighten her hair all the time


they are AMAZING!
NOOOOOOOOO%26gt; WAY to hot. I got a sedu. WAAAY better. Chi is known to burn out because of their high heat issues. Sedu was actually given to the stars a couple years ago in the gift bags. NOT sedu.
i got some flat iron that is like really expensive like the Chi but i like it way better. i dont remember what its called but it has blue things on it.
The Chi is DA BOMB! Definitely buy it! You can even curl hair really well with it!
My cousin has really curly hair and she owns a chi flat iron and it takes her like no time to straighten her hair. I would say go for the Chi
I love mine! I have heard that they break often, but I've never had any trouble with mine.





Sorry, I can't find my model number..
yes they are top quality irons.. :o)
They are the best thing since sliced bread. I use instead of pressing my hair. (Now you know they must be good)
yep

No comments:

Post a Comment