Saturday, March 13, 2010

Are these two CHI flat irons the same?

Okay, so I am looking to buy a CHI flat iron from folica.com.





Firstly, everyone says CHI is great. Would it work well on my hair, which is very very thick, and frizzy?





And secondly, are these two the same, but the second one just comes with a pouch?





http://www.folica.com/CHI_Ceramic_Fla_d1鈥?/a>





http://www.folica.com/CHI_Ceramic_Fla_d2鈥?/a>





HELP PLEASE, THANKS!


:)Are these two CHI flat irons the same?
Yes, they are the same...CHI has a wonderful product line....their falt irons are wonderful!!! I also have unruly, thick, frizzy, extremely curly hair %26amp; I use CHI %26amp; I love it!!! It really doesn't matter what brand of flat iron you get you just need one that is ceramic %26amp; goes up to about 450 degrees..but their products are awesome!!! (Straight Guard, Silk Infusion, the Shampoo %26amp; conditioner) you really need to use product to protect your hair from the heat from flat irons..if not the frizzyness will not go away....hope this helps....( i'm a hair stylist)Are these two CHI flat irons the same?
I dont think chi is a get hair straightener. I always ehar people saying that it breaks so quickly. and having thick hair myself a 1'' hair straightener isn't wide enough.


-consider this Bedhead hairstraightner.





http://www.target.com/Head-Professional-鈥?/a>
They are both the same, only one of them has the pouch that comes with it, but CHI really does work well %26amp; you'll get great results.
they will work great on your hair i have the same texture as you and it works perfectly on my hair
yes but the one with the pouch is like 10 dollars more

No comments:

Post a Comment