Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The SEDU or the CHI flat irons???

as you can see im black and i have really thick corase hair but i have


some GOLDnHOT flat irons and they work really well but i want something


thats on the top line. the sedu or chi WHICH WILL MAKE MY HAIR SOFT AND SLIKY????The SEDU or the CHI flat irons???
wow i herd that they are really good i say get the chi or the sedu well the chi is a little cheaper but the sedu is at the top selling chart so it's really up to you.The SEDU or the CHI flat irons???
sedu. it doesn't damage your hair as much as the other ones and it's waaaayyyyy safer. trust me, i have one, and my hair doesn't get damaged easily.
CHI is way better!
Chi!!! I have really thick, curly hair, and I use a chi. It completely straightens my hair and makes it really smooth and shiny. I've been straightening my hair for over a year now, and I still marvel at how nice it is every time I walk by a window or mirror.
Please tell me also when you find out, thanks!
CHI!!!!!!!!!!!! if u want soft n' silky hair that feels really smooth try the CHI one! I use it and I won my school's superlative for most glam girl, softest n' prettiest hair n' also 4 greatest style for hair!!! if u want to look glam use the CHI one!

No comments:

Post a Comment