Saturday, March 13, 2010

What is the next best thing to a CHI flat iron?

I want a really good flat iron but i don't want to spend a lot. Is there any other cheaper version of a Chi? I have heard a hot tools brand is good but i just don't know. please help!What is the next best thing to a CHI flat iron?
Sedu is the best straightener, but quite expensive. Honestly, in this case, the expensive ones are the highest quality. I really would encourage you to invest in a nice one. Not just because it works really well, but because nicer ones protect your hair and don't pull or fry the hair. And always make sure to use a heat protectant spray. ;)What is the next best thing to a CHI flat iron?
If you go to TJMaxx, they sometimes have straightners there. I got my PHI (A fake CHI) there for $29.99. I have had a CHI before, and it was nothing special, the PHI is my all time favorite starightner. At TJMaxx they also might have Bed Head Straightners for about $29.99. Those are good, if you have wavy hair. Any straightner on the market that the original price is about $30 is going to work just fine.





Hope I helped :D
professional by remington (1inch). it's great and only 40$ at walmart of 45$ online from http://www.remington-store.com/. you can also adjust the temperature and it heats up under a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment