Saturday, March 13, 2010

What should I use before using a CHI flat iron?

I just got the CHI 1'; Ceramic Hot Iron and I am wondering I should use on my hair before straightening it. And also where I can get the products. Please give me actual stores, not links to where I can get it online.





ThanksWhat should I use before using a CHI flat iron?
I personally use the CHI silk infusion and the CHI 44 iron guard because I love their products and you can find them at walmart but they are sometimes a bit pricey so any drugstore heat protectant would work. Tresemme is my fave drugstore brand or John Freida!What should I use before using a CHI flat iron?
you should get heat protectant. you can get the chi brand


but its probably more expensive. i just use treseme heat protectant.


its black and red, and i got it at walmart.


(:
CHI silk infusion is great stuff, also the Sedu heat protectant works really well.





You can find both at http://www.folica.com (FOLICA)
You could use Chi Iron Guard 44... you should be able to buy it at the same place that you bought the iron. Hope that helps!
CHI 44 iron gaurd. Get it at any drug store that sells CHI products. Like target.

No comments:

Post a Comment