Saturday, March 13, 2010

Can you buy CHI flat irons in stores? Im in Canada btw?

yeah you should be able to get them in speciality hair salons or something like that... im also in canada...i have a chi.Can you buy CHI flat irons in stores? Im in Canada btw?
yes you surely can even though they are very expensive they have some at target! or even ulta if you have them in canada *i wouldn't know*Can you buy CHI flat irons in stores? Im in Canada btw?
Yup any hair salon. I bought mine at my salon and I live in Canada.
Ummm, In the USA you can buy chi flat irons at Ulta. I am sure of it.... I just finished looking through their catalog!
Well I've got some good news for you! YES! You can buy the CHI flat iron at Target! That's Where I got my sister's.
Idk. Just buy one off E-bay.
only in salons


or order online

No comments:

Post a Comment