Saturday, March 13, 2010

Question about Chi flat irons?

Hello,


I'm going to be getting one this month. What's the difference between the original, turbo, and nano flat iron? Are they for different kinds of hair? My hair is frizzy, wavy, and fine.








Thanks!Question about Chi flat irons?
I really don't see the difference. Some say the turbo works better. But the Nano is about the same. I have an original, and it works AMAZINGLY on my frizzy, thick, curly, long hair. With it, it takes me about 30 minutes to straighten my hair.Question about Chi flat irons?
Well I don't have any of them, but I'm gettin one this month too, and I heard that the turbo is more exspensive so idk if its better than the original chi. DONT get the Nano, it really sucks like crazy, it looks like it takes forever to straighten hair. Lol But I'm gettin the original chi just because most people who own chi's have that one. But you could go to Youtube.com and just type in ';Chi Turbo Straightner Review';. %26amp;%26amp; that should help you lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment