Friday, March 12, 2010

How long does it take for the CHI flat iron to heat up?

%26amp; the Sedu flat iron? which is better?


ive heard that the sedu is better....


Thanks!How long does it take for the CHI flat iron to heat up?
CHI's heat up WAY SLOWER.


AND CHI's SUCK!


they break WAY too fast.


and it does a lot of damage to your hair.


and i mean a lot.


a lott!





The SEDU's heat up is still fast, but not as fast.


It takes like 15 seconds though.


and on the box, it says it doesnt do any damage.





I love my sedu :]


it's amazing!





My hair is like so frizzy and curly, but in like 20 minutes, it gets my hair pin-straight!


Normally, with a normal iron it takes me an hour.





hahah.


so buy a sedu!





never get a Chi!!!





Trust me, i've used both and Sedu is way better.


My hair doesn't get dry.





It feels smooth and silky everytime!


it's because sedu uses Termaloune (sorry its spelt wrong) technology.





and CHI's don't have that.


SO BUY A SEDU!





SCREW THE CHI!How long does it take for the CHI flat iron to heat up?
like 3-4 min. tops





i have the CHI! it works pretty good..


i like it better than the Sedu
CHI is awesome.... it takes a minute or 2
just give it like 2 minutes tops
agreed with henna :)


sedu takes like 30 seconds or more or less depending on temperature
My Chi heats up within like 30 seconds or less and personally the CHI is better ive used alot of different straightners becaus I straighten my hair every day and the CHI is the best one out there.
my chi takes lik a minute or 2.


idk .. havent used the sedu before ..
30 seconds for chi
60 seconds.


sedu is 100x better.
5-10 but not more
a minute
2 mins tops
i have a chi turbo and it takes about 90 seconds on low and about120 seconds on high
a few mins. I'd say 3. I've never heard of the Sedu iron.





Dont forget to use something that will protect your hair from the heat of the iron! A conditioning spray/heat protectant.

No comments:

Post a Comment