Friday, March 12, 2010

Do chi flat irons burn your hair?

I'm looking for a flat iron that won't fry my hair easily. I use protectant spray, but the texture of my hair still fries easily. I'm thinking about getting a chi. Will it completely burn my hair?





Thanks:)Do chi flat irons burn your hair?
I think that the chi is probably really good for protection against damage. Try not to use the flat iron too often though, it could have some really long-lasting after effects that severely damage your hair. Remember to use the chi in moderation.





Good Luck!





-World PeaceDo chi flat irons burn your hair?
ALL straighteners will fry your hair over time... regardless of what their advertisement says. Try not straightening it everyday; it's what I do. I wear my hair wavy (naturally that way) every other day and straighten it every other other day. Back when I used a straightening iron everyday, and using heat protection spray, it still fried the hell out of my hair.
maybe you can find your answers at:





HTTP://WWW.FASHION4BIZ.COM





keyword:Jordan, china Nike factory Jordan wholesale, cheap Jordan spiz'ikes, air Jordan factory directn, Jordan mixed with air force one new style, cheap air force ones outlet, authentic Nike af1s,air force 1 xxv'07 anniversary edition premium, custom Nike SB dunks outlet, wholesale cheap dunks, Nike dunks premium SB wholesale, USA custom Nike sneakers for sale,nike shoes,ed hardy,air jordan,coach handbag,evisu jeans,nfl jerseys,


Source(s):


HTTP://WWW.FASHION4BIZ.COM
If you have fine hair you need to make sure you set the right temp. Also, use the chi protective creme and dont keep going over your hair over and over. Part in small section and start from the root to bottom slowly. If you have thicker hair chi works great make sure those ends are healthy that could be the problem.
i have a chi and have had no problems with it.


just use a heat protectant.


and don't flat iron your hair t-o-o often.


you should be fine.
only if you hold it in one place for like forever, and if you already have hairspray in your hair it can burnnnnnnnnn





but otherwise they work very well
it depends how many seconds you keep it on your hair. if you use it correctly it won't
no it wont, i have one and it works really good. it`ll just get really hot so u have to be careful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment