Friday, March 12, 2010

When do I know my Chi Flat Iron is ready?

I looked through the user's guide but I couldn't find anything about it. All it said was that the light may flash when it's going through the heating cycles, and there are no settings you can choose for your hair type. But I don't know how to tell when it's fully heated. Will the light stop flashing?When do I know my Chi Flat Iron is ready?
I usually use mine within a few minutes of it being plugged up. It heats up fairly quickly and I don't need a lot of heat in my hair so the sooner the better. I let it sit for about 2 min before using. The light will not go off, it consistently blinks.When do I know my Chi Flat Iron is ready?
stick your tongue on it. If it burns , its ready.
It says it takes about 60 seconds to heat up, so what I do is plug it in, set the temperature, and go get dressed, or go get my makeup, or wash my face or something. Unlike Remington's Wet 2 Straight, it does not beep. Hope this helps!
first girl answer rules!!!!
Try turning the knob all the way up. To like 10. Thats what i do. It gets really hot and really straight.
they heat up in about 60 seconds or less.....just start using it around then and you'll be able to tell based on how well it straightens
My CHI only takes about 10 seconds to heat up. I plug it in and about 10 seconds later the light starts to flicker and I run it through my hair and its ready. No, the light keeps flickering it doesn't stop.
ROFL sarah! you're remingtons are fast at 5 minutes heating up time? My GHDs take 7 seconds. Now THATS fast.
Can you stil return it? I've had a Remington Wet-To-Straight for well over a year now and it works better than my best friends chi. Its fast, takes about 5 minutes to get to the hottest temo, but is ready to use in three or four if you choose a lower setting. Its only 20.00 or so at Bed Bath and Beyond, Target, and Wal-Mart. If not... put a drop of water on it.. if it hisses a bit it should be ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment