Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Where should I get my CHI flat iron from?

Well.. I wanted to get a CHI flat iron as my traditional Conair is starting to give out. I was wondering whether to get it from


www.folica.com


orr


beautychoice.com


folica is cheaper but alot of people tell me beautychoice is more popular and trusted.


any advice?Where should I get my CHI flat iron from?
Well I just bought my Chi today at a local salon because it was a Chi-tah and I thought the cheetah print on it was cute and I couldn't find that one online. I got it for $150. But anyway, I would get it from Folica because it's cheaper and it is also a trusted site.Where should I get my CHI flat iron from?
I bought a straightener on folica a couple months ago. And it went well. So I say go with folica if its cheaper! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment