Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Where do you get a CHI flat iron?

Do they sell them in a regular store?Where do you get a CHI flat iron?
i got mine at ULTA


but if u want one cheaper


my cousin got one at BED BATH AND BEYOND


u can use a 20% cupoan and u can get it cheaper so ya


hope i helpedWhere do you get a CHI flat iron?
I purchased mine at a Ulta store after I got my hair done with one, it was Love ! lol
Ulta usually has them, and they're on sale a lot!
I have one. You can get them from most any salon, and if they do not carry them they will usually be happy to order one for you. You may be charged a fee though. And I'm not sure if they still do, but I know Sally Beauty Supply stores carried them. And you might be able to buy them online from teir website. One of these will work! PS..they work really good too:-)
www.folica.com





HTH!
At the mall or at a salon
http://www.salonsavings.com/chi/
Ulta sells them

No comments:

Post a Comment