Friday, March 12, 2010

How good is the chi flat iron?

I have VERY curly hair, and not many flat irons work on my hair. Do these chi flat irons easily straighten really curly hair?


Thanks!How good is the chi flat iron?
pshtt. dont listen to them. the chi is crap compared to the solia and sedu. i had the chi for 2 months and i have hair like yours. it worked at first but i still had little waves. then i switched to the sedu based on the reviews on folica.com. and im serious when i say my hair looked like a white persons :P. aha. i went from thick curly hair to super straight hair. just look up solia on folica.com and look at the before and after pictures.How good is the chi flat iron?
ahh, the question that falls on the chi flat iron. :)


well people have ';claimed'; to have had bad experiences with the chi flat iron..





THE CHI FLAT IRON HAS A MAJOR FLAW. THE CHI FLAT IRON SHORTENS OUT EASILY. THERE ARE 2 WAYS TO FIX THIS: WHEN U GET THE CHI IRON, TO MAKE IT LAST LONGER THAN 6 MONTHS, DO NOT WRAP THE CORD AROUND THE FLAT IRON. OR U CAN JUST SEND THE CHI FLAT IRON TO ITS MANUFACTURER AND THEY CAN FIX IT, IF BROKEN.





the chi i would say is about a B-.


it has its moments when like the angel music goes on when u first use it, but then it can just break easily. be careful about the way u take care of it.
yes, it does


i highly recommend it because i can tell from experience, because i also have VERY curly hair.


the chi flat irons are a bit pricy, but they're worth it.


trust me%26lt;3
Awesome!!! I totally reccomend it! I have 1(in pink!!!) and it is awesome, it is really good 4 ur hair cuz its temperature is so high and they do an awesome job! I say get 1 honey
I've heard it straightens the curliest of hairs but I warn you it burns the living hell out of your hair.
it will most likely work. I have it. it straightens with no fuss.
if you're looking for the best, get a chi.
chi is the best!
really good.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment