Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Are chi flat irons good?

i am getting a chi flat iron this week and before i get it i want to make sure they are truly good flat irons. Can you please tell me if it is good or not or if you don't recommend it can you tell me what you do prefer?Are chi flat irons good?
They are hte best, you will not regret buying one.Are chi flat irons good?
They're ok, but they dont work very well with thicker/coarse hair and they also have a 1 year warranty which means that they might die out within the year. So i bought a solia instead, they have a 2 year warranty and you can set the heat of the iron. I bought mine at folica.com which is a good site for many beauty products
Yes they are AMAZING!!! I just got one a few days ago and love it!!!! It heats up in seconds and straightens hair better than any iron I've ever used. While you are at the store buying your CHI, make sure to stop at the other CHI products and look for CHI 44 Iron Guard. I use it before straightening my hair and it prevents damage and frizz. It is a must-have~CHIs have a high temp. for straightening hair.
I have a chi flat iron and it works amazingly! My sister's hair is absolutely crazy without it and after she uses it it's all perfectly straight. Even if your hair is already straight like mine, it gets rid of all the fuzz beautifully! Definately get one!
Yeah, they work really good.


Compared to cheaper one.


They are expensive, but worth it.


But, buy a straightening spray.


It helps keep your hair from getting burnt and damaged.


My aunt is a beautician, and she told me it keeps


your hair healthy.


I use Design Line, and it smells good too (:
Yes, the are very good! Make sure you also buy heat protection spray/gel so you don't damage your hair. Also, Ulta is the best place to buy them, bc they are much cheaper there.
Um i have one and i do recommend it. Although Some people may say it is too expensive because it is around 100 bucks those 100 bucks are worth it.


Glad I Could Help!,


Lauren^^
they're helllla good and you can curl your hair with them.





you cant control the heat, but i dont really care about that you know.
YES!! THEY ARE AMAZING!!
I loved mine at first, but after about a year, its not working as well, or almost at all.





invest in something better :)
yes they are amazing!!!
They are fabulous. I love mine so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment