Tuesday, March 16, 2010

CHI Flat Irons...again?

In addition to my previous question...I've noticed that there are a few different Chi irons out there. Which is best?CHI Flat Irons...again?
well as well as your hair length matters your hair thickness.


if you have thick hair or close to that, get the kind of CHI that just gets hotter and hotter and has absolutely no heat setting.


my hair is in the middle of thick and thin


i use that.


and it works like a charm.CHI Flat Irons...again?
It all depends on the length of your hair. I actually do a review on CHI straighteners. If you're interested, you should check it out. It gives you some advice on how to choose the right straightener :]
Do you always wear your hair straight? If so I have the product for you!!! I have ';fluffy, fat, wavy hair'; and I like it straight. I used this permanant straightner called Thermal Ionic hair straightner for resistant hair. From Sally's. First you need a friend to do it for you. Then you wash your hair with the stuff they give you and then put a little of the conditioner on. Then have your friend apply the cream with a tinting paint brush (sold seperatly) let it sit for a while then wash it out. Blow dry until almost dry, and then straighten with a flat iron. Do it good though! Then I think you have to wash it again, and straighten again. I done this 2 1/2 months ago and I haven't had to straighten it since! My friend used the regular formula and she still has to straighten her hair and I used the formula for color treated hair first and it did NOTHING. So I strongly suggest the RESISTASNT formula, that way you wont waste money. They cost $39.00. An worth every penny!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment