Saturday, March 13, 2010

Does chi flat iron give off the appearance of relaxed hair?

I'm giving up relaxers but i want my hair to look as if it's relaxed, does chi flat irons give off that appearance? Does it straighting edges as well? Which one should i get? Please help :)Does chi flat iron give off the appearance of relaxed hair?
It works wonders for hair!! I have Long, very curly hair and I blow dry then flatiron with 2 inch CHI and CHI heat protector 2-3 times a month. It makes my hair silky and bone straight.





If you have Med-long hair you should get the 2';. 1'; for short hair. Make sure you use a heat protecting spray. CHI has a great one! Don't apply the iron EVERY DAY. Maybe once a week. Too much heat on hair is damaging.


To repare your damaged or relaxed hair trim ends every 6 weeks and get deep conditioning treatments!!Does chi flat iron give off the appearance of relaxed hair?
It depends on how you style your hair really

No comments:

Post a Comment