Saturday, March 13, 2010

Is it normal for the LED light on a Chi flat iron to slightly flicker?

I just got it from Ebay, so I want to make sure it's not defective. When I plugged it in, first it was solid red, then it seemed to flicker. The instruction manual says the light flashes. Is supposed to flash on and off steadily or just flicker? I only had time to test it for a minute or two before I left the house. Any tips or info is appreciated!Is it normal for the LED light on a Chi flat iron to slightly flicker?
I got a Chi for Christmas and it does the same thing. It works just fine!Is it normal for the LED light on a Chi flat iron to slightly flicker?
Yes; it is completely normal. It doesn't flash. It's more of a flicker. It's a pretty weak light.
I think so, I got mine brand new and that's what it does. There isn't anything wrong with it, so yeah I would think that it is normal.
Mine has a temperature control, and it flickers based on the temperature. It's a solid light if I turn it up all the way, but the lower it goes, the more sporadically it flickers.
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment