Saturday, March 13, 2010

Does the chi flat iron spray work wonders?

or will it leave my hair full of static? I am desperately looking for a thermal spray to use before flat ironing and I need one that will leave my hair looking soft and static free...any suggestions?Does the chi flat iron spray work wonders?
the Chi Silk Infusion spray works on some people, but not all people.





If you ask me, its way too expensive for what it may or may not do.





Beyond the Zone is a great spray that can be found at your local Sally Beauty Supply. It may make your hair a little bit greasy before hand, but after you straightne it, the greasy feeling will go away and it'll leave your hair soft and shiny, without static:


http://www.sallybeauty.com/heat-protecti鈥?/a>





Tresseme and VO5 also make thermal sprays that get great reviews, they're only about 4 dollars a piece and can be found at your local target.





Good luck!Does the chi flat iron spray work wonders?
i suggest the fredrick fekkai spray. just spray your hair before you starighten and it will come out smooth and shiny. also if you do yur hair in the morning and you don't get out of the house until an hour later, oput you hair in a LOOSE ponytail so that it doesn't get messed up while you get dressed or whatever.
i bought it and i thought it would help my hair, but it didnt do ANYTHING.





my hair is still damaged, the spray did nothing but make my hair greasy.
yes it is amazing. it actually takes away the static. use it w/ the chi or amika flat iron tho.
No I have 2 bottles of the spray doesn't work at all. To be honest I have yet to find on that absolutely works wonders, however the best one I have found is the Tresemme one, my hair is still a little frizzy but I have found that it makes my hair a tad bit shinier.





P.S another tip for staticy hair, dryer sheets! I know sounds funny, rub em' up on your hair it works.


Hope this helps. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment