Tuesday, March 16, 2010

CHI Flat Irons???(Questions)?

How well do they work, because my mom's friend her daughter is a hair styleist and she and her mom gave me a chi flat iron today for a early graduation gift. I know it works well cuz my hair is still straight (I did it 8 hrs ago) do they last long, she also said that is I use mt CHI iron guard she gave me it would last longer. do they last very long?CHI Flat Irons???(Questions)?
my friend had the shi and she has had it for 3 years they are the best!





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>CHI Flat Irons???(Questions)?
I have had a CHI for about 2 1/2 years and it still works just like it did when it was new. They're very good flat irons so I feel like there's no need to replace it anytime soon if it's still giving me the same results.

No comments:

Post a Comment