Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Generic Vs. Chi Flat Irons?

Sally Beauty Supply has a line of generic products and use the words ';compare to'; on these products. I'm not sure of the prices, but I do know that they have flat irons and even the straightening spray. I'm wondering if anyone has tried these generic products and if they did indeed compare to the Chi.Generic Vs. Chi Flat Irons?
I have used some of the ';compare'; shampoos, conditioners and styling products and they seem to be fair to good. I honestly think there are some products that I need to buy the brand name.





As for ';compare'; flat irons? I'm not sure about that. I guess I might try it depending on the price difference, refund policy, etc. Is it worth the loss if it doesn't work.





I use the CHI flat iron and really like it. I know some friends who use ones from other makers and the results are not as good, but that might be a difference in our hair. I would stay with CHI. The stuff at Sally, I have found, has become poorer in quality and I don't trust a lot of what they sell anymore.Generic Vs. Chi Flat Irons?
Ceramic Irons are best....Sedu/Chi/ghds are all very good irons. I have a sedu and its amazing...salon results right at home.





I have had a conair 'ceramic' iron n it was horrible...never did anything n my hair was all brittle after using it..





I would recommned you to buy any one from the three above...in the long run these are worth it





Good Luck
Always get a CHI, they don't damage your hair, they keep your hair straight all day, and they have a lifetime warranty. If you do decide to buy, I suggest you buy one from a JcPenney Salon because they have the best sales. Keep the box the iron came in, and if there is ever a problem with it, you just send the iron back in the box to the manufacturer and they fix it for free.
The CHI is the best. I have owned about 3 different irons, but i have had the CHI for the longest (about 4 years). It lasts a very long time, and is especially good for color treated hair, because it makes the color last longer because it seals it in. CHI is the only 5 star straightener in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment