Friday, March 12, 2010

Question about chi flat irons?

i really want to get a chi, because i straighten my hair everyday and ive heard amazing things about the chi.but my question is will it keep my hair straight in humidity? because thats my main problem.Question about chi flat irons?
Mine always does. But my hair is naturally straight. I just use it to keep the frizz down.Question about chi flat irons?
I have a CHI and all the CHi products. I love it, but they dont last very lone! And my hair to me sometimes looks dry....

Report Abuse



Thats my main problem too. and YES, mine works great, I have a paul mitchell ceramic flat iron and it keeps my hair flat in the humidity too. They use it at salons all over the place, it has green ceramic irons. Look for it on ebay, its SOO MUCH cheaper! Good luck!
YES IT WILL... i've had one for 2.5 years and it works perfect!!! I love it.. ( the only thing i recommend to you is not to flatiron your hair everyday) its very damaging, no matter how much protection you have.. At least when you use your flatiron, use a heat protectant so that it wont be as damaging on your hair..... i left so websites for you to look at :-) good luck
The chi is great flat iron, no doubt! My hairdresser swears by it. I purchased mine from her about a year ago in pink. My hair is very frizzy and I love the way my hair looks after using the Chi but I still use a frizz-ease product. San Antonio has high humidity weather
The CHI is a great iron, and will most definetly keep your hair looking great in the humidity....but remember, the flat iron is not the only thing that you can use against the humidity to keep your hair beautiful! There are so many products out there that can protect and hold your hair in that good-looking mode! Try the following Brands of salon-used products:





Kerastase


Bumble and Bumble


Paul Mitchell





These product lines are amazing. I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE my CHI, and I would recommend one to you 100% ! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment