Friday, March 12, 2010

How much are chi flat irons?

i've heard they're the best out there but how much are they and where can i get one?How much are chi flat irons?
I don't know the price on them but I have been told they are pretty pricey


thank youHow much are chi flat irons?
there about $ 115, i saw one when i got my hair done, i wanted to but it, then i saw the price. lets just say im still straightening my hair with my conair flat iron.
Go to Ebay ! i've seen some for less than a 100$.
Depends where you live. I live in Canada and I got mine from an AVEDA spa/salon because they carry that brand. It was $185.00.00, (probably $80.00 bucks cheaper in the States), but totally worth the price. It is the best flat iron ever made. I love it!!
you can get them at ulta salon cosmetics and fragrance stores they run any where from 90 to 150 bucks
They usually run between $55 and $65. Worth the price though because they work great.

No comments:

Post a Comment