Friday, March 12, 2010

Do Chi Flat Irons work? Any difficulties?

I'm considering buying a Chi Flat Iron. I have never used one before, so I am wondering if they do get the best results like everyone says. Also, If you own a Chi, has there been any difficulties? My old conair flat iron recently broke a few days ago. PS - I straighten my hair daily.Do Chi Flat Irons work? Any difficulties?
You may not have to straighten your hair daily if you invest in a chi. They definitely are an awesome tool to have in you hair arsenal. I have one and I love my chi. If I wash my hair and straighten it with my chi (and I have natural hair) I may only have to touch it up once a week if I am sure to wrap it every night. I also use a little fantasia heat protectant on my hair.Do Chi Flat Irons work? Any difficulties?
Buying a CHI will be the best investment you can make for your hair.





They are a bit expensive but the quality is amazing. I have had my CHI for 2 years and I will NEVER switch back to any other brand.
I have had a chi for 2 years. I have curly frizzy hair, use to have to blow dry and flat iron my hair before. Took me about 30 minutes. Now I use the chi and it's done in 15 minutes plus my hair is soft and shiny. Damage is minimal compared to the other brands. buy it on ebay or amazon.
i have a CHI %26amp; it's amazing! i've never had any difficulties %26amp; i straighten my hair everyday too!!!!!! you should totally get it





btw: i have really curly hair %26amp; it still works soooo well





good luck!


:)
I had mine for about 3 months and it did miracles. I have never used a straightener that would flatten my hair in such a little amount of time and stay so long. The only problem I had was that after awhile it refused to turn on, I was totally bummed. I think it is a good buy regardless.





XO - LO
They are so worth the money! I didnt want to spend it at first so I bought an ion and it fried my hair! After using a chi for about 3 months it is back to normal! It keeps your hair straight and soft! I would recommend buying it off amazon.
i have a GHD pro and its the best. I've never tried a CHI, but I would definitely recommend GHD.


Go to sephora.com and check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment