Friday, March 12, 2010

Are CHI flat irons better than other flat irons? Where can I buy one?

CHI irons use ceramic plates that will not burn the hair (but all will dry the hair out to a degree).


You can purchase these through your hairstylist or at department stores such as JC Penney and I believe Walgreens at times. Depends on your area.Are CHI flat irons better than other flat irons? Where can I buy one?
Yes, Chi flat irons are one of the best out there. Another brand used by salons is Sedu. You can find Chi flat irons at Target for over $100. However, if you go on eBay you can find a brand new one for around $60-$80.Are CHI flat irons better than other flat irons? Where can I buy one?
You can order the chi online. i've tried alot of store bought ones before the chi and they all were absolute trash!!! Even the expensive ones at sallys, the only one I found to work was chi. You can get it here http://search.folica.com/beauty/chi%20st鈥?/a>
yes, chis are much better, and NO you CANNOT get them at sallys and i dont think you can at tuesday mornings, but you can get them online or at some salons
I think chi are better than regular because they use ceramic heat which is better cuz it doesnt damage your hair as much and I got my chi flat iron at Sally's or Tuesday Morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment