Friday, March 12, 2010

Is the chi flat iron really good for curly thick hair?

I want my hair to look thin and straight and pretty. will ti work really good? and is it worth the money?Is the chi flat iron really good for curly thick hair?
OMG..Chi flat irons are amazing!!! I have curly thick hair just like you do. I could never straighten it. I hated it!! Then I purchased one a few years ago and it is AWESOME!! It is totally worth the money. Good luck!Is the chi flat iron really good for curly thick hair?
I wanted a chi too so I started researching. Target has rated irons %26amp; I ended up w/ the Vidal Sassoon I think - it had good ratings. Anyway, this thing goes up to 20 on the heat dial - it does great on my curly hair! Plus it was under $30!!





Just remember your anti-frizz serum %26amp; blowdrying straight before flat ironing, you're golden!
Yes I am a hairstylist and I have 2 chi's get the 1 1/2 barrel and..get the red and black one not the gold and black one..and go to sallys and get ';Beyond the Zone'; turn up the heat flat iron spray its in a squirt bottle and use small sections and go slow your hair will be stick strait.
I think that chi is really good, but i think you could find something as good for a cheaper price. Remember to get a ceramic iron, so it doesn't damage your hair. %26amp; if you plan to straigghten your hair daily, get a heat damage protector. I use tresemme, since i straigthen daily.
YES ! I have VERY THICK and CURLY hair, It leaves it looking like silk !The thing is this......... Its not so much the flat iron as much as the hair products you use with it !!


If you use GOOD salon quality hair products with a cheap WalMart Iron you will get the same result !


I worked in the 8th best salon in the world..... I know !!
Do NOT get CHI. my family went thru 5 CHI in 3 yrs. Chi breaks within a few months and you have to pay $35 plus shipping to get it fixed. Their warranty is worthless!





U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission recently announced a recall of Chi flat irons due to fire and burn hazards:





http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtm鈥?/a>





RipReport.com about CHI:





http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/24鈥?/a>





CHI sucks!
my friends hair is like that and the chi is the only straightener that works for her. but you will probably want to get some sort of serum so that it doesn't get frizzy. chi actually makes some really good stuff. its expensive but worth it!
Any salon grade straightner will do a MUCH better job than a drugstore quality one. All the nice ones like Chi come with good warranties...some with lifetime warranties. They have longer cords too which his helpful.
Yes it will look nice.. I have long, curly, thick hair.. I have a chi.. And it works better than any straigtner I've used.. it worked better then when i got my hair straightned in a salon..
When I used it, it made my hair look really fried. So, I wouldn't use it again, but I guess everybody's hair is different.
ya i had really thick curly frizzy hair and it made my hair like pin straight i love that straightener : )
yes i have curly thick hair and it works really good
try it first at your friends house or something.. if they have one.
nope. it killed my hair.
yes
i think

No comments:

Post a Comment