Friday, March 12, 2010

How good is the original Chi flat iron?

I am thinking about buying a Chi flat iron but am not so sure. I have heard that they do straighten very well but that they are not very good quality and that they usually last only a few months. Also I found out that the original model only has one heat setting. Will this fry my hair with continuous use?How good is the original Chi flat iron?
I've had a chi for 3 years now. It's never given me any problems and always works really well. Mine is the original so it only has one heat setting, but I've never felt like it was hurting my hair any more than other straightening irons. If you want more settings, tho, the ';Chi Turbo'; and the ';Wee Chi'; have adjustable temperatures. Also, if you're worried about damage to your hair, there's several products you can buy (at drug stores and salons) that are made to protect hair from heat damage- you just put them on before styling and they act as a shield from the heat.How good is the original Chi flat iron?
my friend is a hair dresser and she highly recommends it, but i feel it is too pricey. i bought a revlon flat iron and it works great, but it doesnt last very long. im on my fourth flat iron.. but good thing is i keep the receipt and warranty slip that comes with it so if it breaks within a year i just send it back to revlon and they send me a new one for free. a lot of the cheaper flat irons tend to burn out quickly
the chi is great i have one but i just recently got another one that had more control on temp. ,if you have the money to spend, go with the T3 it heats up faster, and because of the way its designed it doesn't damage your hair as much.





If you don't have the money the chi would be the best one to get for its price.
The chi is pretty good but NOT worth the money....My mom and my sis both have the Chi and they both like it but I recently bought the Wet N' Dry flat iron for $29.99 and I LOVE IT...great price, and I can use it with wet or dry hair...my sister actually borrowed mine and she loves it. check it out here:





http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.鈥?/a>
i think that the ceramic conair ones work just as good as the chi. and they are alot cheeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment