Friday, March 12, 2010

What curling iron is the equivilent to the Chi Flat Iron?

So I'm looking for a high quality curling iron. I own and love a Chi and would like to have something that works similarly.What curling iron is the equivilent to the Chi Flat Iron?
I believe CHI has a curling iron too, check on Farouk.com. But Hot Tools (at salons) is pretty good too. They also have the ceramic plates. They are a little bit cheaper, just about $50 regular price.What curling iron is the equivilent to the Chi Flat Iron?
My Chi just broke. I replaced it with the Babyliss Nano Titanium....it goes up to 450 degrees. I got it from my stylist, it's a professional model.
The chi curling iron. I have it but ive never used it so im not sure if it works good but i do love the chi turbo flat iron
You will probably want to get the CHI volumizing iron. Folica sells them for about the same price as the CHI flat iron. It has 3/4'; curved ceramic plates and has a variable temperature control.

No comments:

Post a Comment