Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Do chi flat irons work that well?

right now i just have one of those really inexpensive straighteners that does not work well because like twenty minutes after i straighten my hair, its wavy again





do chi straighteners work well? will they make my hair straight for the entire day? are they worth it? also what model would you recommend if you like your chi straightener?








thanks!


Do chi flat irons work that well?
chi is the best everDo chi flat irons work that well?
I have the original and it works great, altho it does make my hair a little dry. I did buy another iron last year called a T3 tourmaline wet/dry iron, i dont use on my hair when its wet (tho you can) but i think it works better than chi. It makes my hair more silky, and it looks super shiny, like a pantene commercial almost. So i recommend that one over the chi, but the chi is still good. If your interested in the T3 i would look on ebay cuz you can get them cheaper. Its a great iron. Good luck!
I had a Chi Straighener and I used it very often. I started experiencing problems with it within 6 months. I bought a T Studio Straightener and it worked better than the Chi and added a great shine to my hair. I dont recommend the Chi. =[


The T Studio costed around $45 dollars and was worth every cent.
Yes they do work well but I would recommend a brand called the 'Sedu'. You can get it as well as other brands from a web site called folica.com.





If you are having issues after it becomes straight I would use a really good hair straightening product. The one I have found that works the best is made my Redken called Align 12 Ultra Straightening Balm.
They are the best. I have normally pretty frizzy hair but these really smooth it and work great. The only problem is that they don't (at least mine don't) have different heat settings which isn't very good for finer hair. But honestly they are great and if you straighten your hair a lot I could not recommend this tool enough!!!
I like chis a lot me and my sister have one and they work great because she has really curly hair and it works on hers so well and i don't recommend any there all good you will be happy with any of them
yes yes yes..the wet to dry one.. you can change the settings to up to 200 (at least)
yes there amazing.


get the original.


and they keep your hair straight longer then just all day.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment