Friday, March 12, 2010

Are chi flat irons good for your hair?

I have one and it works amazingly...my cousins with such curly, uncontrollable hair can easily straighten their hair and it has never damaged their hair in 5 yearsAre chi flat irons good for your hair?
only if they are made with a jade under plate...no flat iron is really good for you hair..but use small oils to help the heat with the hair..also make sure that its a gold or solid metal plate..try to stay way from sprayed platingAre chi flat irons good for your hair?
I will tell you that I have been straightning my hair for a long time and you get the wrost split ends you have to cut at least 1 inch or more off your hair so to answer your question I would say no they are not good for your hair.
No flat iron etc., are good for your hair. No matter what any advertisment tells you! Any type of heat directly on your hair strands will do some damage. However, Chi is an excellent product line and does offer some great heat elliments that protect the hairs shaft, more so, than the cheap drug store versions. Chi is what I personally use and love the results..The key is to not use it every single day.


Enjoy
they work SO GREAT!


get one if you are looking for a straightner!
NO flat irons are good for your hair there all very very damaging


but keep the heat preety low mayb a 15 depending on how curly your hair is. and make sure you use heat protectors in your hair....
the chi iron works great!!! but...i used it too much that my hair started breaking and it became very damaged and it started falling out! i really think it had alot to do with me constantly highlighting my hair and i would wash my hair everyday, blow dry it and straighten it. so you will be okay if you only straighten it every now and than and take care of your hair!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment