Friday, March 12, 2010

CHI flat irons? How many are there?

I want to but a good straightner and I heard the CHI was good I just don't know what style.CHI flat irons? How many are there?
There is only like a couple of CHI flat irons, they susally just range in size. They are either $75-$150


I do think they are worth it. They are really good. They use them at the Miss Universe Pageants!!


If you have thin hair get the smallest size usually 3/4inch


If you have lightly thich hair get a 1 inch one


If you have really thick hair (like me) get the biggest size they have





Chi straighteners smooth hair, make them shiny, and don't damage hair (that bad). You can also do flips and in-curls with them





You can purchase them at a salon or even ebay (just make sure that they are authenitc, you won't get a real CHI for $20 on ebay)

No comments:

Post a Comment