Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Do you use a flat iron that is better than chi flat irons?

I really wanted to get a chi flat iron but has any of you ever used a maybe cheaper(or more expensive I don't really care) flat iron that has worked really well for you? thanks a lot!Do you use a flat iron that is better than chi flat irons?
i loveeeeeeee ghd! its pretty expensive tho


and i really like my fhi kinda like a chi but like 20 dollars cheaper?


solia ($80-100)and baby bliss ($100) are really good too!





take ur pick :]Do you use a flat iron that is better than chi flat irons?
I use the Herstyler Onyx hair straightener and it works really good for me.


I use to have a chi but it broke so that's when I got the Onyx.


And honestly I think the Onyx is a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment