Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Do the Chi Flat Irons work good on African American hair, too? Does anyone out here? Do you love it?

I am about to buy one, but I need to know that it really works on ';black'; hair? They cost so much that I don't want to waste my money.Do the Chi Flat Irons work good on African American hair, too? Does anyone out here? Do you love it?
I'm not African American. I do have very curly hair ( a lot of it!) and the Chi works great. It's so much better than the $20 one I had 6 months ago. I can't imagine the Chi wouldn't work well on any hair type. It's very powerful.Do the Chi Flat Irons work good on African American hair, too? Does anyone out here? Do you love it?
I work at a salon and every stylist uses a chi iron on ethnic hair. it works perfect!!!!! you can curl and straighten however if you do purchase hte iron i would make sure to get it from a reputable salon (so that you know its the good thing) and also be sure to ask a stylist what kind of thermal protection they recommend, chi's are very harsh on your hair so you need to make sure to put some protective products in it. chi also has a line of sprays mists gels and creams to protect the hair against lots of heat! hope i could help
yes they do; you DO , however, need to use good, professional products with it.


it's a lot healthier than using chemicals to straighten it; and you can wear it naturally if you want to on some days.

No comments:

Post a Comment