Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What is the difference between Fhi and Chi flat irons?

I want to buy a really good flatiron. I want to know what is the difference between the fhi and chi (and which is the best between the two), who makes them, and what are some other great flat irons.What is the difference between Fhi and Chi flat irons?
I own a Chi and its awesome. Ive been using it for 3 years now. Ive never even heard of a Fhi, But a Chi is great. It gets Really Hot quick and it doesnt make your hair feel all dried out after its used. Its a lil expensive but its a great buy. All the girls in my fam have their own and even my hair stylist loves them.What is the difference between Fhi and Chi flat irons?
I second that. CHI is #1. I've had it for also 3 years, and it works wonders. Makes hair very nice and straight, soft, silky, smooth, and shiny!!! This is probably about the only straightening iron that'll give you your desired results. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment