Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Where do they sell Chi flat irons and how much do they cost?

ok my chi flat iron broke recently so i'm getting a new one for valentines day but i have no idea where to buy one and how much money to bring to buy one i know they are usually around 110-170 or something but i'm going to the mall tomorrow what stores sell them besides ulta?Where do they sell Chi flat irons and how much do they cost?
Besides Ulta you can go to Sally's beauty supply or you can get it at


basically any hair styling place.Or go to http://www.folica.com/Chi_Flat_I_317_1.html they are a little cheaper there but the only bad thing is the return policy is 30 days so if it doesn't work then your s.o.l lol.





%26amp; You could get one at Wal-mart or Target. I don't think they have bad ones if it burns out you can always return it and get yours money back!Where do they sell Chi flat irons and how much do they cost?
Hi, I sell CHI irons for $75. I have pink, blue and black. just shoot me an email if you still are looking for one. justgottabezen@yahoo.com

Report Abuse



Hi, I sell CHI irons for $75. I have pink, blue and black. just shoot me an email if you still are looking for one. justgottabezen@yahoo.com

Report Abuse



Hi, I sell CHI irons for $75. I have pink, blue and black. just shoot me an email if you still are looking for one. justgottabezen@yahoo.com

Report Abuse



You can get CHI flat iron 1inch @ USD 79 and chi flat iron 2inch @ USD 99 at http://hairstraightenercare.com/index.ph鈥?/a>
ebay - you can get some for like 70 - 100 dollars, umm.. any good hair salon just ask and they get like shipments in,
You can go to this store called Ulta. They have some there.





http://stores.ulta.com/store/
I know Costco used to sell them a few months back for about $99, and Nordstrom Rack sells them also.





They are going to cost about $100 or more...
in target there $100
i got mine at target for $129.99
walmart is the best place to go and it is only about $99

No comments:

Post a Comment