Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Do Chi flat irons really break quickly and easily?

I have had my $20 Conair flat iron for years now and I need (and want) a new one. I really want to get a Chi. I heard they work great and everything.








I hear they break very easily and don't last. Do they? What happens if I am really careful with it? Should I give a $100 flat iron a try?Do Chi flat irons really break quickly and easily?
well i have a chi, and it works sooooooo good you have no idea


every hair straightener will damage your hair, so of course you should use a serum or something.





but you can buy a chi for about 60$ (estimate) maybe even cheaper


from craigslist.com in the clothing sectionDo Chi flat irons really break quickly and easily?
I've never had a Chi . but thats all i hear from em. how much they break so easily. I have a sedu. its AMAZZINGG. But just look into whats right for you and your hair type hun. Thorough research. and yes it would be very well worth $100 +
Where did you hear that from? I've had mine for 3 yars and it hasn't had any problems at all. They are really high quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment