Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Are Chi Flat Irons Really Worth The Price?

Just wondering what you all thought of them. Thinking of looking on ebay for one. Thanks.Are Chi Flat Irons Really Worth The Price?
I use a Chi everyday and I can definitely say it's worth the money. I'm actually on my second one which I've had for over a year now. Not only does your hair straighten quicker but the Chi ceramic plates give it a nice shine, the Chi is more sturdy then other straighteners and the plates don't come loose as quickly. Both my sisters and 2 of my friends have boughten Chi's because after using mine they saw the difference.Are Chi Flat Irons Really Worth The Price?
As a cosmetologist i will say there okay.. i obviously have more of a knowledge of products and i say yes it is worth the price especially since some of the products that stylists are introduced to can not be bought by just anyone. I would def. recommend looking at sallys or Bed head...
I use a ghd IV styler, it is miles away better then the Chi I used to use in college. I really recommend checking them out.





But if the Chi is what you can afford, its really great purchase. Worth the money.
I love mine:)





They are one of the best straighteners you can use and they last a long time





They are worth the price :)
Yes they are! This is the one i have and i love it!http://www.folica.com/CHI_Pink_Dazzle_d4鈥?/a>
its great mine works so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment