Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sedu Revolution or the CHI flat irons?

Which is the better flat iron, i here alot of people loving the Sedu but the CHI is a little better known so more people end up saying to just get that. I would like to know either of the two not other ones like GHD. What are the pros and cons to each.


I read other reviews so i have looked around, but if you had experience with each let me know!!!Sedu Revolution or the CHI flat irons?
I'm not an expert but i do work at a beauty supply.all i know is Chi gets damaged pretty fast(the cords go bad).Most professionals who come to my store prefer sedu they say it's better though they basically have the same type of technology like ceramic and both go up to 410-430 degrees Farenheit.I would go with the sedu only because it will last longer and it straightens just as good or even better than CHI.CHI is just hype.Sedu Revolution or the CHI flat irons?
I personally would prefer the CHI although it takes a while to heat up the finishing results are amazing
i have a GHD and its really good,
both

No comments:

Post a Comment