Tuesday, March 9, 2010

How long do CHI flat irons last?

I got one for chrismas and I was wondering how long they usually lastHow long do CHI flat irons last?
From what i've heard, Farouk makes Chi's really poor quality so they only last a few months. That way you can keep purchasing more.





I would reccomend being really careful not to drop it.How long do CHI flat irons last?
I also heard they don't last more than a few months from reviews online. Some said the ceramic plate broke. So I decided to try T3 Flat iron instead which has a 48 month warranty plus if you buy it from sephora you can return it anytime becasue they have no date limit on return policy.
I Don't Know That's A Good Question...


How Much Did You Pay For Yours??


If You Don't Mind Me Asking..
I just bought one on ebay, it better last a while, I paid enough for it.
You can't ever tell how long electronics will keep working.





But as a hairstylist I'll tell you I've had my for 3 yrs and it's still going strong.





It should come with some kind of warranty, make sure you send it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment