Tuesday, March 9, 2010

CHI ~ flat irons???

ok i am looking for a new flat iron, i am really interested in getting a CHI. i have some questions tho...ok does it make your hair static? is it bad for your hair because they have no heat control? and one last thing...if you have tried or someone you know has tried a CHI please tell me how you liked it...thanxCHI ~ flat irons???
My friend Em has a CHI and she brought it over to my house to use on me one day, and I loved it!!! I have really thick, coarse, curly hair, so straightening it with a regular flat iron usually takes like an hour and a half to do, and it usually turns out all fuzzy anyway, so I wasn't expecting great things from the CHI, but then she used it on me and I swear it looked like long, shiny, straight hair had just naturally grown out of my head!!! Plus it only took her like 30 min. to straighten all my hair, which is really good for me. I totally want one of my own, but they're super expensive, and I don't think I can afford one right now. But if you have the money, you should totally go for it!CHI ~ flat irons???
Well, i dont have the chi, but i know someone who does, she has really curly hair, and when she straightens it, it looks really nice. It seems like a really good brand,, but with all heat styling, it damages hair, but if you take care of your hair, such as getting it trimmed regularly, it shouldn't be a problem
I have a CHI and it works really well but my stylist told me that it is really bad for your hair becuase it gets super hot. You can buy those heat protectant sprays that help a little bit, it's better than nothing.
Flat irons work pretty good, and they don't make your hair staticy as long as you don't go over and over one piece of hair.CHI works good, I've tried it.
Yes
Chi's are really awesome and yes there's a little static but that has to do with what your standing on while doing your hair. Like carpet or hardwood flooring. I know sounds funny but it's true. But it does work really great. I've had mine for years. I also have a curlmastr ceramic iron that one works just as great and keeps heat and is like 40 dollars and I absolutely live by that one.
I have a Chi and I love it, some flat irons make my hair static, but my CHi doesn't, and it isn't more bad for your hair then other flat irons
I LOVE my chi iron....if i seriously could have a travel sized one and bring it around with me i would, but i think it depends on where you live for the static i dont think it is the flat iron, just make sure you use a protector for you hair before you use the flat iron and if you do before you blow dry your hair,
It is definitely worth the money!!! It straightens better %26amp; faster!!!








With any flat iron make sure you use thermal protectant products, such as a straightening serum
I have Chi and it works great. But sometimes you have to leave your hair to rest. But everytime I go to get a hair cut and I ask them that I want it straight they always use CHI.
I had a chi but i now have a hai and i deffintly think the hai is much better.....for some reason i felt like the chi dried my hair out and the hai is cheaper, everyone in my family uses the hai now. The hai comes in 3 different sizes and they have a new improved design since the last few years, i just got the new one for christmas. Deffintly recommend the hai over the chi!!!
I love mine but it gets alot hotter than normal flat irons. You should get some thermal protectant spray too.
chi is one of the best ones to get. The heat is better than the crap ones sold in walmart..so you don't have to use it on your hair as long.. There are some great products you can use befiore using the iron to protect your hair more, and it works as a product to help your hair hold the effect you want. There is spray on ones..and cream ones..i recommend you try those too.
my daughters love theirs
I have a CHI, and I love it. There is a temperature control. It is in the incraments of HI, MED, LOW, you can adjust inbetween these settings if you wish. I use the CHI Silkener, so I have never had a problem with static of frizz. You really have to keep your hair moisturized with any heat styling. Try a deep conditioner that washes out, so that your hair is not greasy when you style it. It was a really good investment. (Also check out HAI and Corioliss)
I love mine.... just watch the heat setting. Also, static is due to weather, not heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment