Saturday, March 13, 2010

Where can you get a CHI flat iron?

I've called all of the stores that I thought would have it. The Walmart, Sears, Target, and Sam's Club near me do not have CHI flat irons. I wonder if you know of any store that carries them, besides online sites. I don't really want to order mine on an online site, because I kind of need it tomorrow, or sooner. Thanks so much for your help!Where can you get a CHI flat iron?
Surprisingly Jcpenny has them. I'd try there. =]Where can you get a CHI flat iron?
you can get it at


http://www.folica.com/


and you can get a lot of other hairproducts and tools there too


hope i helped!
I am a hairdresser i have been doing hair for about 10 years now. I also have the naturally curly frizzy nappy hair. In my experiences with CHI, I've already had to send back 7 of them since i began purchasing them back in 2002. But I too have had the same problems as the general public with the iron coming on and going off. For a while, i had to turn my cord at the base certain ways just to get the light to stay on so i could smooth out my hair. Farouk charges us $20 to send the iron back and we do request that the client pay this to cover those costs. CHI is good iron overall, I will definitely be trying other flat irons.
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment